Monday, March 7, 2016

Get Ready...Get Set....Go

I never seem to have time to finish the "get set" portion of this process.  One day I was teaching Summer Enrichment...then I was entering a school year full of chaos and dysfunction.  In between there were some good family times.  It felt like I was learning to prioritize, but now that the school year has started, it feels like my family is sitting in the back of the bus again.

Between Summer Enrichment and the new year, I visited my sister.  Emily stayed behind and spent more time with them.  Then she went to camp and VBS, then she spent another week with my sister.  I think it was a good summer for her.  Sam and I hung out a lot and enjoyed some field trips together.  We also learned to appreciate the value of Netflix.  We went out during the day and watched MANY old movies in the afternoons. 


NOTE one March 7, 2016 - This blog is unfinished, but I am going to post it just to keep the thoughts and memories recorded.  It was written in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment